Sunday, September 21, 2008

Singing in sacrament meeting

OK, I know this is my third blog tonight, but I have to tell this while I remember. (I probably won't post anything again for 3 weeks.)

Today Dad, David, Jen and I sang "A Child's Prayer" in our branch sacrament meeting. Rachel accompanied. Jen said it was the first time she has sung in church since she was 5--way to go Jen!

The first counselor in the branch presidency was moving and being released. He is an amazing man--sooo spiritual and kind. The branch president told the members the song was our gift to the outgoing counselor. The branch presidency had gotten to know David and Jen when we all had dinner at our house a week ago. Of course, they loved David and Jen because they could converse with them so well!

Anyway, singing was a great experience for me and I have my family members to thank for it. YOU ARE THE BEST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home